Monroe County's Haden Thomas chips up to the 11th green during Monday's action. The Falcons finished tied for fifth in the team standings.
- Local News
- Taking a different kind of break 30 minutes 2 Photos
- Time of use will be factor in future EPB power bills 33 minutes 1 Photo
- Departing BCSO deputy clerk raises questions about uncollected fees 36 minutes 2 Photos
- Howard: Raises will depend on SEEK funds 38 minutes 3 Photos
- Two men each arrested on multiple counts 40 minutes
- AP Video
- Obama Shops at Gap, Pitches Minimum Wage Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Computers Malaysia Flight Changed Course Before Vanishing CIA Director Denies Senate Hacking Allegations Feinstein: CIA Spied on Senate Committee Prosecutors: DC Mayor Knew of 'shadow Campaign' Raw: 'Octomom' Pleads Not Guilty Again Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Ukraine's Crimea Seeks to Become Independent Carney: Feinstein, CIA in Regular Talks With WH Friend Gives Details of Pistorius' Gun Use Raw: Bank Robbery Chase Shuts Down Md. Highway Japan Slowly Rebuilding 3 Years After Disaster Health Care Law Gets Test in Florida Election Raw: Former Christie Aide Arrives at NJ Court Raw: Seavey Wins 2nd Iditarod in Bizarre Finish Low-wage Workers Struggle to Join Middle Class Millions Living With Artificial Hips and Knees Skydiver, Pilot Survive Midair Accident
- Must Read
If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
A scientist and a seafood chef walk into a bar. "We have a mutual interest," says the scientist. "I study crustaceans and you cook them." But the chef wanted to know just one thing: Do the animals feel pain?
March 11, 2014
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content