A group of veterans traveling from from Mississippi manages to visit the World War II memorial despite the Washington shutdown.
- Local News
- Feeding the sheep 8 hours 1 Photo
- Glasgow's public safety department heads talk about budget needs 8 hours 1 Photo
- Hampton prepares to intern at NASA 8 hours 1 Photo
- Group asks Barren County Fiscal Court to help honor Purple Heart recipients with road signs 8 hours 1 Photo
- CAVE CITY: Broadway will get new lights 8 hours 1 Photo
- AP Video
- Raw: Ferry Sinks Off South Korean Coast Town, Victims Remember Texas Blast Freeze Leaves Florida Panhandle With Dead Trees At Boston Marathon, a Chance to Finally Finish Are School Dress Codes Too Strict? Raw: Fatal Ferry Boat Accident Suspicious Bags Found Near Marathon Finish Line Boston Marks the 1st Anniversary of Bombing NYPD Ends Muslim Surveillance Program 8-year-old Boy Gets His Wish: Fly Like Iron Man Sex Offenders Arrested in Slayings of CA Women India's Transgenders Celebrate Historic Ruling Tributes Mark Boston Bombing Anniversary Raw: Kan. Shooting Suspect Faces Judge
- Must Read
Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
In a few short months, I'll pass the milestone that every little girl dreams of: the day she swears - before family and God, in sickness and in health, all in the name of love - that she's willing to pay a much higher tax rate.
April 15, 2014
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content