Khal Almourawed makes a philly cheesesteak sandwhich at Cave City's Proud Days on Saturday. Sarah Rose/Glasgow Daily Times
- Local News
- 8:43 A.M. THURSDAY OBITUARY UPDATE: Willie Frank Rowland, RED BOILING SPRINGS, Tenn. 1 hour
- 8:05 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report 1 hour
- Painting came later for this artist 10 hours 1 Photo
- Kindred retiring as hospital CEO 10 hours 2 Photos
- Ky. state legislative leaders agree to $42K audit of LRC 10 hours
- AP Video
- Raw: New Images of Asiana Flight 214 Crash Police: NY College Student Dies in Hazing Ritual Small Plane Crash Off Molkai, Hawaii Kills One Sidewalk Scrooges to NYC Tourists: Move It! Parents Find Support After Stillbirth Work Starts on Newtown-Inspired Child's Requiem LA Police: Man Shoots Ailing Wife, Sister NASA: Cooling Pump on Space Station Shuts Down NTSB: Aviation Experts Help Asiana Investigation Raw: Mandela Casket Returns to Morgue McCain: Many of Kerry's US-Iran Facts 'False' Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Pact Raw: Top Senate Staffer Part of Child Porn Probe Cousins to Start Ahead of RG3 for Redskins Raw: Polar Bear Twins Born at Munich Zoo Interpreter at Mandela Event Called a 'Fake' Mobile Butchery Keeps Small Farmers on the Job '12 Years,' 'Breaking Bad' Top SAG Nominees Libido-boosting 'female Viagra' in Limbo Shimkus: HHS Testimony Like 'Republic of Korea'
- Must Read
Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
Three lawsuits filed last week that attempted to achieve "legal personhood" for four chimpanzees living in New York have been struck down.
December 12, 2013 1 Photo
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content