Commonwealth's attorney Karen Davis speaks in Barren County Circuit Court on Monday as Glasgow Police Department Chief Guy Turcotte, far right, listens in, along with officers Brandon Fletcher, center, and Casey Meek, far left behind Davis. Turcotte was subpoenaed to court to address issues with GPD officers not reporting for court appearances to testify in cases.
- Local News
- Grimes outpaces McConnell in first quarter 9 hours
- Truck crash closes Louie B. Nunn- Cumberland Parkway lanes for several hours 23 hours 1 Photo
- Dogs' Day Afternoon 23 hours 6 Photos
- BUTTERFLIES FOR MADDIE: 500+ people help raise money for fund 23 hours 1 Photo
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL: Changes to fireworks ordinance discussed 23 hours
- AP Video
- Tributes Mark Boston Bombing Anniversary Raw: Kan. Shooting Suspect Faces Judge US Supports Ukraine's Efforts to Calm Tensions Suspect in Kansas Shootings Faces Murder Charges Ukraine: Military Recaptures Eastern Airport Raw: Storm Topples RVs Near Miss. Gulf Coast NASA Showcases Lunar Eclipse Pistorius Cries During Final Cross-Examination The Boston Marathon Bombing: One Year Later Michael Phelps Set to Come Out of Retirement First Women Move to Army Platoon Artillery Jobs Sex Offenders Charged in Serial Killings Police: Woman Stored Dead Babies in Garage OC Serial Murder Suspects May Have More Victims Family: 2 Shot in Head at Kan. Jewish Center Raw: Horse Jumping Inspires 'Bunny Hop' After Attack, Officials Kill 5 Bears in Florida Popular Science Honors Year's Top Inventions ND Oil Boom Attracting Drug Traffickers
- Must Read
Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
In a few short months, I'll pass the milestone that every little girl dreams of: the day she swears - before family and God, in sickness and in health, all in the name of love - that she's willing to pay a much higher tax rate.
April 15, 2014
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content