- Local News
- 1:15 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Hart County suspect brought back from Texas
- Wilkerson awarded Purple Heart
- State auditor notes two problems at Metcalfe County Sheriff's Office
- 5:25 p.m. AFTERNOON UPDATE: Leaders of the Future events canceled Friday
- Thayer bill would allow Paul to run for two offices
- Prevailing wage bill dies in committee
Charlotte Jean Likens, 67, of Glasgow
Funeral services will 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, at A. F. Crow & Son Funeral Home with burial in Glasgow Municipal Cemetery. Visitation will be after 5:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Ruth Hawkins, 86, of Brownsville
Visitation will be 1 to 8 p.m. Friday, March 7 and 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday, March 8, at Patton Funeral Home Brownsville Chapel. The funeral service will be 11 a.m. Saturday, March 8, at the funeral home, with burial in Hawkins Cemetery.
Brent Huntsman Biggers, 56, of Scottsville
Brent’s desire was to be cremated and a Celebration of Life service will be 4 p.m. Saturday, March 8, at A. F. Crow & Son Funeral Home. Visitation with family and friends will be Saturday from 2 p.m. until time for services at the funeral home.
Emma “Teno” Puckett, 85, of Indianapolis, Ind.
Funeral services for Emma “Teno” Puckett will be 11 a.m. Saturday in the chapel of Sego Funeral Home with burial in Center Point Cemetery. Visitation will be Friday from 5 to 9 p.m. and after 9 a.m. Saturday at Sego Funeral Home.
Phillip Wayne Garmon, 42, of Glasgow
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Friday, March 7, at A. F. Crow & Son Funeral Home with burial in Randolph Cemetery. Visitation will be after 4 p.m. Thursday.
- Charlotte Jean Likens, 67, of Glasgow
Virginia Petty, of Berea and formerly of Smiths Grove, demonstrates her handmade hickory bark paper sculptures at the Kentucky Artisan Center at Berea on Saturday.